VoroGlide allows to watch how the structure of the Voronoi diagram/Delaunay triangulation/convex hull changes as individual points are dragged across the plane.
Though written in Java, VoroGlide is fast enough to provide a smooth response to the user's actions. In addition, it offers a single step animation mode for the incremental Delaunay construction and a recorder for teaching purposes.
Please wait until the VoroGlide button is activated, then push:
Use the following on the VoroGlide window.
- Push left mouse button to set point.
- Push right mouse button (or <Alt> mouse) to remove point.
- Drag mouse with left button pressed to move point.
- Choose one or more structures to be shown in the Show menu.
- Refer to the Help menu for further information.
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1996-1997 Praktische Informatik VI, FernUniversität Hagen
Christian Icking, Rolf Klein, Peter Köllner, Lihong Ma
Update: Version 2.2, small bug fixes May 2001